Je suis inscrite comme Ambassadrice du Pacte pour le Climat, ce qui m’a valu de recevoir ce mail. J’ai du mal à comprendre exactement en quoi consiste l’événement en ligne, mais voici le texte en anglais.
Are you ready to make a pledge for our planet?
Join the Climate Pact Day of Action to learn, engage and pledge.
Date: Tuesday, 29 June 2021
Time: From 09:15 (CEST)
Attendance: On registration here
Launched last December as an initiative of the European Commission, the European Climate Pact is organising its virtual Day of Action on 29 June 2021. This event intends to raise awareness of the progress and opportunities in the Pact, encourage pledging, share uplifting stories of climate action and connect people with action in their own country. The event will bring together politicians, policymakers, celebrities, Ambassadors, country coordinators, PR partners, influencers, and the citizens of Europe from all walks of life for a day of action in favour of our planet. By taking action in our own worlds, everyone has a part to play in building a greener tomorrow.
The Day of Action will host:
- A main event running in the morning from 09.15 – 11.00 (CEST).
- Mini-launches in different EU countries following shortly after, from 11.30 – 12.30 (CEST). These will be held in local languages.
Additional activities on sign-up:
- A co-creation workshop on youth engagement will bring together young people from across Europe in the afternoon. This event is accessible by registration only, for young people aged 15-30 who are from or living in Europe. If you are interested and meet the age criteria, you will find more information on the registration as well.
Where can I register?
- You can register for everything on one single platform here
- You can book your place up to 28 June 2021 - places will go fast!
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you on the 29 June 2021.
European Climate Pact Secretariat
The European Climate Pact: My World. My action. Our Planet.